On a Tsylos Black Bear Hunt, you'll enjoy the adventure of the great outdoors and the thrill of the hunt for 7-nights in the amazing Chilko area in British Columbia.
We hunt by boat, horses and hiking as we comb the shoreline looking for that giant bear. Large male bears average between 5.5 to 7 feet square. Since we are on the water a lot of the time, world-class fishing is available throughout the hunt. We conduct our hunts from a camp, cabin or the lodge.
We guarantee excellent mountain horses, delicious meals, good hunting country, and the hardest working guides you could ever hunt with.
- Round-trip flight from Vancouver to Tsylos Park Lodge
- Professional guides, quality (not frozen!) meals, tents & mattress pads
- Well-equipped camps (first aid kits, emergency radio phone, etc)
- Guide territory travel by boat, horse, or vehicle
- Field preparation
- Preservation of capes & trophies
- 2.5 % GST(5% for Canadians)
- Cost of licenses ($180 CAD), tags ($180 CAD), or fees
- Firearms & ammunition
- Transporation of meat & hides (to and from Chilko Lake)
- Expenses before/after hunt
- Shipping of trophies or meat
- Sleeping bags or personal belongings
- Alcoholic beverages and gratuities.