Experience a 1-on-1 hunt for cougar through the British Columbia mountains for 7-nights! Tracking one of the North Americas most elusive predators is an experience to be appreciated. Our area has a very high concentration of massive cougars with the Boone and Crocket world record taken from our area scoring 16 4/16.
We use trained first class hunting dogs to aid us in this hunt. Once a track is found the dogs are brought in and the hunt is on. You will experience anticipation and excitement that is rarely matched as you begin the chase.
The cougar hunts are on call basis during the season and are dependent on weather conditions.
We guarantee excellent mountain horses, delicious meals, good hunting country, and the hardest working guides you could ever hunt with.
- Round-trip flight from Vancouver to Tsylos Park Lodge
- Professional guides, quality (not frozen!) meals, tents & mattress pads
- Well-equipped camps (first aid kits, emergency radio phone, etc)
- Guide territory travel by boat, horse, or vehicle
- Field preparation
- Preservation of capes & trophies
- 2 % GST Tax (5% for Canadians)
- Cost of licenses ($180 CAD), tags, or fees
- Firearms & ammunition
- Transporation of meat & hides (to and from Chilko Lake)
- Expenses before/after hunt
- Shipping of trophies or meat
- Sleeping bags or personal belongings
- Alcoholic beverages and gratuities.