On a Tsylos Mountain Goat Hunt, you'll enjoy the adventure of the great outdoors and the thrill of the hunt, be it on horseback or by foot.
We offer two different types of hunts for Mountain Goat. Both hunts are exciting, beautiful and have great success. One hunt is by horseback/hiking and the other is by boat/hiking. You can also choose between a 2-on-1 or 1-on-1 guided hunt.
We guarantee excellent mountain horses, delicious meals, good hunting country, and the hardest working guides you could ever hunt with.
- Round-trip flight from Vancouver to Tsylos Park Lodge
- Professional guides, quality (not frozen!) meals, tents & mattress pads
- Well-equipped camps (first aid kits, emergency radio phone, etc)
- Guide territory travel by boat, horse, or vehicle
- Field preparation
- Preservation of capes & trophies
- 2.5% GST Tax (5% for Canadians)
- Cost of licenses ($180 CAD), tags ($350 CAD), or fees
- Firearms & ammunition
- Transporation of meat & hides (to and from Chilko Lake)
- Expenses before/after hunt
- Shipping of trophies or meat
- Sleeping bags or personal belongings
- Alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
- Hunt Preservation Fee