Join us on a 7-night hunt for one of the largest big game trophies in Canada. The Shiras Moose in our area stand at over 6 feet at the shoulder with an average spread of 40 inches. This is a trophy not to be missed.
These areas are best at sunrise and early evening which is prime time for Moose. We do not take very many moose hunters, ensuring that our camps are never over-used and never used twice in one season. This hunt is usually in combination with a mule deer hunt.
We guarantee excellent mountain horses, delicious meals, good hunting country, and the hardest working guides you could ever hunt with.
- Round-trip flight from Vancouver to Tsylos Park Lodge
- Professional guides, quality (not frozen!) meals, tents & mattress pads
- Well-equipped camps (first aid kits, emergency radio phone, etc)
- Guide territory travel by boat, horse, or vehicle
- Field preparation
- Preservation of capes & trophies
- 2.5% GST Tax (5% for Canadians)
- Cost of licenses ($180 CAD), tags ($250 CAD), or fees
- Firearms & ammunition
- Transporation of meat & hides (to and from Chilko Lake)
- Expenses before/after hunt
- Shipping of trophies or meat
- Sleeping bags or personal belongings
- Alcoholic beverages and gratuities.