OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, STAFF, AND FAMILY MEMBERS ARE OUR FIRST PRIORITY.
YOU’RE SAFE WITH US!
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS UPDATED JANUARY 12,2020.
We will be updating our Covid 19 Best Practices as they become available to us and the situation evolves.
We have a full Covid 19 Operational Plan which features the new standard operating procedures which are in line with the Canadian Government and International Health Advisories. This will be continually updated as the Covid 19 situation evolves.
In the meantime,
We Are Ready and Excited to Welcome You to Tsylos and are very much looking forward to our 2021 season!
Here are a few of the protocols that have adopted to keep you safe.
• All guests will be given a wellness kit (mask, gloves, and individual hand sanitizers) and be informed of the company’s COVID-19 policies upon arrival
• Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch and public areas with approved cleaning products. Visible checklists are displayed in common areas and bathrooms for your peace of mind
• Enhanced cabin cleaning protocols including strengthened disinfection of high touch surfaces and bathrooms
• Physical distancing of 2 metres will be in effect in all common areas including the main lodge, decks, and activities.
• Employees have been given comprehensive safety and hygiene training and will maintain the required social distancing. Employees will undergo health checks each day before entering the workplace
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available in all common areas, building entrances, and office.
• Reinforced food safety standards
The Tsylos Team
Each member of our team has been trained in COVID-19 transmission, symptoms, and prevention. For additional peace of mind, we would like you to know that Tsylos has created a collection of policies designed to minimize the risk of potential transmission and/or spread of COVID-19 onsite. Each member of our team who has been trained adheres to these policies while working and living at Tsylos.
Lots of Space at the Dining tables!
Don’t worry, there is ample space at the dining tables to self-distance and dig into the tasty treats and meals at Tsylos. Meals will be plated and served during the 2021 season as well as coffee, tea, wines, and cocktails.
Great Guides and Adventures!
We know that you’re not coming here just to eat and sleep, but for the spectacular sites, adventure and wildlife. Rest assured you will be in good hands with our experienced guides!
For Planes, Vehicles, And Boats, Masks Are Required.
For the safety of all, masks will be required in any areas where it is impossible to self-distance. This will include the plane from Vancouver, the transfer from the airport to the lodge by vehicle, and in the boats while fishing or bear viewing, and while hanging out in the lodge.
Are you ready to connect with friends, family, or spouse and looking for a spectacular spot in nature, fresh clean air, lots of space to spread out, lots of adventures just waiting for you, just drop Karen an email to get your next great vacation set up.