Horse Pack Trip Rates and Dates 2018
SEVEN NIGHT HORSE PACK TRIP
Sunday to Sunday US 2795 per person plus a 2.5 % GST tax for non-Canadians, 5% for Canadians.
FOURTEEN NIGHT COMBO TRIP
One week at the lodge and one week wilderness pack trip USD $ 5490.00 plus GST tax
Experience the beauty and the adventure of camping out and traveling by horseback into the Pacific Coast Mountain Range. Join us on this unbeatable adventure into these wild lands and experience all this for yourself. Two different one week pack trips are offered, the Potato Range and Goat Camp.
2018 DATES SEVEN NIGHT HORSE PACK TRIP
- Potato Range July 15-22
- Goat Camp July 22-July 29
- Potato Range July 29-Aug 5
- Goat Camp Aug 5-12
- Flight from Vancouver to Tsylos return
- Seven Nights' Tent Accommodations
- All meals
- Tent, sleeping pad, duffel bag
- Horse, tack, and saddle bag
- Xeni Gwet'in User Fee ( First Nations)
- GST Tax 2.5% non-Canadians, 5 % for Canadians.
- Beverages from the bar or on the pack trip
- Sleeping bag rated to -5-C or 10 F
- Water bottle
- Personal Items and Toiletries
Minimum amount of riders per trip is 4 (four), maximum 10 (ten).
Trip schedules may change due to nature as in mud slide or wildfire
All prices are based in US dollars.
There is no single supplement on the horse pack trips.
There is two persons per tent ( single tents can be requested, limited to two)
Weight Limits for horse pack trippers is 200 lbs. If you are heavier, please check in with us to see if we have a horse that can accommodate you.
All riders must be physically fit, able to mount and dismount both sides of a horse, walk, trot, canter, and saddle up.
14 Night combo trips are available in combination with a week at the lodge for fly fishing, a second pack, or a lodge riding package. Email to inquire.
- Age limit is sixteen and above.