Horse Riding Vacations
LODGE HORSEBACK RIDING VACATIONS
Opening date is Sunday June 18 to October 1-8. Sunday to Sunday.
Our Seven Night Lodge Horseback Riding Vacation Package is Sunday to Sunday US$ 4395.00 per person plus taxes.
- Prices based on double occupancy.
- 25% single supplement for private single room (limited availability)
- Flight Vancouver to Tsylos return (Charter flight Sunday)
- Seven nights’ accommodations based on double occupancy.
- All meals, wine with dinner
- Six days Horse Riding
- One Day Lake trip by boat for hiking, sightseeing
- Horse, tack, and saddle bags
- Use of canoes and kayaks
NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- 2.5% GST tax ( 5% for Canadians)
- Room & MRDT Tax $77 per week per person
- Beverages from the bar
- Fishing or fishing licenses
TO MAKE A RESERVATION
To reserve the space a 50% deposit of the total trip price is due at the time of reservation. The balance is due 60 days in advance of the trip. The deposit can be made by Visa, MasterCard, or US Wire Transfer.
At the time of reservation we will need full contact information, email, day-time phone number, number and names of the riders, height, weight, age, and riding abilities.
TRAVEL AND TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY, PLEASE READ
We highly recommend trip cancellation insurance. As both the deposit and final balance are non-refundable if you have to cancel the trip for whatever reason.
- The lodge riding is suitable for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Rides are from 10-25 km longs and are from 4 -6 hours in duration.
- Weight Limits for horse riders is 200 lbs. Please check as we may have a suitable horse for your weight, height, and riding experience.
- All riders must be physically fit, able to mount and dismount both sides of a horse, walk, trot, and canter, control their horse, and saddle up.
- The single supplement will include a private room, but it may have a shared bathroom with the same gender. ( Limited availability)
- There are normally 8 riders per guide depending on rider skills and conditions.
- Ride schedules change daily based on weather and best conditions.
- Riding helmet is recommended for all riders, but mandatory for riders under the age of 16. We don’t have a supply of riding helmets at the lodge.
ADDRESS: Sky Services, 5360 Airport Road South, Richmond BC. VANCOUVER TO TSYLOS CHECK IN: 8:50 AM, plane starts loading at 9:00 AM, DEPARTURE: 9:30 AM. TSYLOS TO VANCOUVER DEPARTS LODGE 8:30 AM arrives in Vancouver by NOON pm. Please do not make connecting flights out of Vancouver to home until after 3:30 PM. This allows for delays due to weather conditions as well as enough time to transfer between airports and clear customs.
Passengers can have 40 lbs. maximum luggage per person in soft luggage. No hard case suitcases, please.
VEHICLE TRANSFERS BETWEEN AIRPORT AND LODGE
There is a vehicle transfer between lodge and airport that takes between 1.5 hours unless an alternate airport is needed due to bad weather and then transfer can take longer.
ITEMS TO BRING FOR YOUR HORSE RIDING VACATION
Our weather can be hot, cold, or wet, appropriate attire suitable to the great outdoors and changing weather conditions is a must. Dressing in layers that you can add on or take off is best. So here are a few items to help ensure you have a great trip.
CLOTHING & ITEMS FOR AROUND THE LODGE
Camera, batteries, flashlight, sunscreen, bug spray, swim suit for Jacuzzi, comfortable clothing and footwear for around the lodge, fleece jacket or sweater for cool to cold evenings, shorts, toiletries, and special medications.
Riding gloves, riding boots with heel, wide brimmed hat or helmet, bandana, riding chaps, and water bottle. Comfortable riding pants, rain gear, warm jacket, riding socks.
FOOD DIETS & ALLERGIES:
Prior to the reservation please notify us of any special diets or allergies to make sure we can accommodate you.
Ready to Visit?
Book Your Chilko Adventure Now!
Trail Horse Spring Tune Up