With this Mountain Pack Trip, you will experience the beauty of the Pacific Coast Mountain Range for 7 nights while camping at our base Goat Camp. Hike and ride horseback while enjoying the awe-inspiring view of rugged mountains, crystal waters, colourful wildflowers and flourishing wildlife that make up the Chilko Area in British Columbia.
Return each evening to Goat Camp, where we'll have gourmet campfire meals, 2-person tents, and good conversations. The majority of this trip is walking, due to the terrain and the packhorses, except the last day back to Tsylos Park Lodge where there is some trotting and cantering! Learn more about our horses...
Join us on this unbeatable adventure into these wild lands and experience all this for yourself. These wilderness journeys seek the adventurer in all of us. They challenge us to step out of our normal comfort zones and have the courage to try something different and new. For the many who have joined us and slept beneath the stars, it has changed their lives forever.
- Round-trip flight from Vancouver to Tsylos Park Lodge
- 7 Nights' tent accommodations
- Three meals per day and wine with dinner
- Guides & Cooks
- Tents, sleeping mattress, and duffel bag
- Horse, tack, and saddle bags
- 2.5% GST tax ( 5 % for Canadians)
- Sleeping bag and water bottle
- Alcholic beverages (from the bar or on the trail)
* Group Size: Min 4 - Max 10 (more information)
* Group Bookings for custom dates available
** Pack Trip routes and itinerary are subject to change due to natural hazards
Also check out our Potato Range Mountain Pack Trip for a different type of adventure!